Friday

short one

So, I've been so much busy with those med-stuff and yes I'm fully aware that you guys, whoever has read this blog of mine, must have known already. But still, I need to say this. Medschool is the best way to keep you busy. Busy learning busy carrying books busy brain-storming busy making mnemonics and most importantly, busy understanding. Because seriously, all of those mnemonics you made, those medstuff you desperately trying to remember, would not be so useful without the Understanding itself. Understatement will lead you nowhere but failure. And please dont get me wrong. I'm not one of those kids who get an A or multiple B in their exam. Seriously, in my uni getting B isnt as easy as others may get. Those doctors here are so.................. :'
That'll explain my final result a lot.
And anyway, awfully sorry for my english. I'm aware that as people grow older, their intelligence should be as good as the proportion of their body. But trust me, that one doesnt sound very similiar with my english. Its getting more bad and this fact has truly killing me inside. Its like youre in medschool where your english should be fluent since most medical books&web&other sources are written in english. But whay can I say? Maybe logic stuff just wouldnt match my english. It makes me sad too.

Anyway, those stuff above wasnt the point of this writing I made. Lets just skip that part. Actually, what I'm trying to share to you guys is....err..so..yeah

I just read this whole blog and I must say how sorry I am for those writings I made. Bullshits you may say. I was so indecisive back then.. 

So its written that I was so happy with my life and people ask for my advise in my fme but here I was. Writing about how cruel my life was and how bad I want it to end. I hardly found a happy posts. Few posts are mostly about my depression and how ungrategul I am with my life.


Then it hit me. There will be times when people rather to share about their depression and tend to forget to share their happiness. People are getting more and more individualistic day by day. Most of them want happiness, all just for themselves and ask for others symphathy and attention. They want to taste the tingling feeling of joy alone but share their pain to those who willing to care.


Sad, isnt it?

And looks like I'm more like those people who share their pain better than their joy. 

I dont want to promise to change the way I write. I may still post sad stuff, but I'll try to share my joy better to whoever care to read this blog of mine better.

Anddd thats it! Gdnite &have a sweet dream &miss me!

No comments: