Saturday

for medstud an exam is worse than flood.

If there's one thing the World Wide Web has taught us, it's the possibilities for procrastination are endless. And yes, the agreement is all theirs.
I'm about to have ny Neuro Midterm Exam tomorrow, and yet I haven't done my study. I haven't even remember all the 12 craial nerve and its functions. Let's get into that later.

It's like the busiest week in my life. Seriously, I didn't even time to go back home. So much to do so little time. This month we're going to have 4 events. One event everyweek and it really takes a lot of time of mine. But I enjoy doing it though. If only its more than 24hours a day : (

Yesterday I suppose to take care the third event called "Malam Keakraban TBM : ALOHA OHANA". But something unexpected happened. The flood. Yeah, the flood ruined all of our plan. It's impossible to reach my University, which is in Grogol. If you guys watched the news, you might see Grogol as one of the worst area that had flooded. Screw my english. My point is, inspite of all the impossibilities to reach Grogol, my friends and I have duties to rescue all the flood victim and evacuate them to safer place. And take care of their health in there.And again, so many things to do, so little time.
I barely have time to study. No, I don't have time to study. So does all of my friends.
Tomorrow the exam is still going to happen. And this is unfair considering the fact that the other doctors postpone the other exams but dr. Camille dont. It's so friggin' hopeless. Maybe because its Neuro and postponing the exam will make everything worse than it should have. I don't know. I need to study. Fifteen minutes......from now.

Sorry for the bad quality pict, I took all of these from my friends's display picture :p

No comments: