Monday

I'm fine. I always am.

The thing about med-school is.....you have to like it in order to understand it better. I mean, how can you ever manage your brain to absorb and process and finalize either physiology or patophysiology of human body without even had the excitement to understand that stuff. It's possible, yes. But somehow just feel wrong. And as for me, even I found my grades weren't as fine as I'd wished I still get attracted more to human body than before.

But when it comes to the examination.......everything feels so damn depressing. Well, I blame Indonesia's education for that. Because seriously, there's always a questionably statement from one doctor to another about this and that and this organ and that tissue and this syndrome and that symptoms. And yet, they got it questioned......every two friggin' week (in my uni).

Yea, its not really important anyway. I'm done with this modul midtest and about to have another test next Wednesday. So, let's not get into that part for now. 
I had a vvvvvery great day with my med-friends! From a fine lunch - the best stress reliever aka karaoke - embarrassing photobox - until the very fine movie for the closing of today's greatness. And again, why did I say embarrassing photobox////? I'll post the photo later. :p

Anyway, all I'm trying to say was.............today was great and I feel a slight relief of having you guys --fine medical students who can fulfill this little world of mine perfectly-- to accompanied me today. 
well..........the closing was fine. We watched taken 2 and that movie was cool. But.....by the end of that movie.
1
2
3
4
5
6
.
.
.
I could keep counting but it will not lessen the ache from the echo of that hurting song. Yes, I was about lo leave the cinema when suddenly this song........one hell of reminiscence.

"In a relationship you make lots of silly promises you think you can keep at the time because everything has been going great, and you always kinda say I don't break promises, but in the end there comes a time you have to... like something as silly as 'I promise I'll never leave'.

Sometimes things don't work out and you have no other option.
Sometimes when you realize you don't quite feel the same for someone as you used to for a few little reasons but stay with them for the benefit of the doubt.
Sometimes it's hard to explain why things become to different and broken, because we don't always know ourselves its an emotion that kind of can manifest over time because of a few things you didn't like about the relationship and thought about so long, that when it comes down to it, you have no idea, and there really isn't a lot you can say."

At the end of it all you're still my best friend. 

And please don't ever change. Even if its not the same anymore. You may say I over-react or anything, but again, you know me perfectly well to understand that this friendship stuff matters for me. Just please. Be my best friend. We did a good job for years, why should we stop? You used to be my person and you should have never stop being one. Be back soon!

*and even if you're not, I still wish you happiness, and everything you've ever wanted to be there perfectly as you wished for*

Off for tonight! Going to make ppt about chronic renal failure. Sleep well, butterflies xxx


No comments: