Friday

a Surprise is such an unforgettable memory

My superb dupers best friend was having her 17 birthday last week. It's pretty exciting know all your friends is going 17, which means they're one step ahead to be more mature and a bright future is waiting for them. I feel thankful for them. Nothing can be more fun than knowing the fact that your friends are gonna have their favorite future.

So, let our surprise open the gate for their wonderful future :)

This best friend of mine named Febby Amalia and I've known her for 8 years. Eight fvcking years. Weheeeew I can't even believe myself for keeping this friendship for this long. I mean, I'm not that nice girl who having a bunch of friend because of my kindness. Febby must be extra though for having such a not-so-fine and arrogant friend like me :D

Her birthday was February 11th, and it was Thursday. I was pretty busy doing Saman thingy because our Danzatrice were going to have our saman competition on Friday which is only one day left before the big day. But I really can't miss Febby's birthday surprise.
So I decided to rehearsal once and then Ciao to Febby's crib. Blame me for my business dear oh my dear. While I was doing my rehearsal, Mila, Marsha and Sarah were waiting for me to finish it ASAP. And without any words and just look at their face, I knew that they weren't good at all. And with Rere and her anger, everything seemed so far from fine.

Well but by the time Mila, Marsha ,Sarah and I arrived at Febby's, Rere and Ishna told us that Febby was doing some homework with her classmates which means we really had to wait for her to finish her homework first. We went to her room and no need a second we turned her neat room into a total mess. Don't blame us dear, we were mad of starvation. But thank God we saved by the knock!! Her maid brought us 2 pan of pizza ++ 3 pack of garlic bread ++ drinks , we were beyond heaven!!
!




And Instead of giving her a birthday cake we'd prefer giving her birthday fried chiken


And you know what? Our surprise was a total success!! We weren't waiting in vain and we even made her cry! Well crying was expected and we knew from the very very start that she's gonna cry. But really, once again, that night was beyond heaven. And he fact that the one that I love in the whole world PING!! me was making that night even greater.



Go get your wonderful future Bos Acong!! We are here, whenever you need us :)

No comments: